Full-time -- Contract -- Remote okay
We're a (human-assisted) AI sourcing platform that delivers great results (customer quote: "I'd have a panic attack if you guys stopped existing"). We make it dramatically faster and easier for great companies to hire great people. Our mission is not just to fix hiring, but to fundamentally change the way that human mental effort is allocated.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support our leadership team and help us navigate the sea of initiatives and competing priorities that we encounter on our journey to build a truly one-of-a-kind company.
Who you are:
- You get things done: You stare down new challenges with excitement and always find a way to overcome any obstacle.
- You’re organized and detail-oriented: You stay on top of everything and pride yourself on never letting anything slip through the cracks.
- You have good judgment: You have the right intuition when it comes to making tough decisions and have mastered the art of prioritization.
- You’re nimble: You embrace the unknown, are happiest when moving at a fast pace, and can multi-task with ease.
- You’re a top-notch communicator: You understand the power of good communication and have spent your life honing your skills.
What you may have already done (we value potential over experience, but you’ll get bonus points if you have both):
- 4+ years experience providing direct administrative support to leadership, preferably at a tech start-up
- Experience at a mission-driven organization, start-up, and/or volunteer work.
A little bit more about us
- We’re growing incredibly fast: we grew revenue 15x in the last 4 months
- We just finished Y Combinator and have raised money from a number of investors, including Lightspeed, to help us scale up and build out our service.
- We’re based in SF, currently in Mission Dolores.